Rising two levels from the waterfront of a sheltered Broadbeach Waters canal is this 60 square dual-storey residence of inspired interior design, striking architecture and quality execution.
The Gold Coast’s imposing skyline, tranquil wide water and a private beach looms beyond the considered floor plan encompassing a luxury open-plan lifestyle zone and extensive entertainment room.
Central to the space is a gourmet kitchen, defined by sleek black cabinetry, an extended breakfast bar, integrated Miele appliances including a Nespresso machine, induction cooktop, and a walk-in pantry.
Interiors flow beyond mobile glass to a vast under-roof waterfront dining, wining and lounging precinct with a built-in barbecue kitchen.
Five bedrooms and four deluxe bathrooms are filtered across the two levels including the sumptuous master suite which occupies a waterfront wing on the top floor, complete with a dressing room, an ensuite and a private balcony. The property also offers an executive study with a separate entrance.
A deluxe home cinema, pontoon, oversized double garage and top-floor gallery enhance this property’s appeal, which earns fantastic returns as a successful holiday let home.
It is also within walking distance to Broadbeach’s lifestyle mecca, home to the iconic beach, world-class restaurants, cafes, revamped Pacific Fair shopping centre, Convention Centre and Star Casino.
* Premier 736m2 north-facing waterfront block
* 60 square architect-designed home at the of a quiet cul-de-sac
* Skyline views, private beach, pontoon and waterfront pool
* Deluxe home cinema with dark walls and feature ceiling lights
* Extensive entertainment room and open-plan lifestyle space
* Sleek black gourmet kitchen with integrated European appliances
* Alfresco entertainment area with quality built-in barbecue kitchen
* Ducted air-conditioning, secure intercom entry, gated driveway
Contact Nick Jamieson today on 0421 77 11 00 to arrange an inspection.