Poised atop an elevated land parcel in Reedy Creek’s idyllic master planned estate The Observatory, this stunning family home is defined by picturesque views, sophisticated interiors and a raft of impressive lifestyle features.
Ensconced in the tranquillity, seclusion and security of 871m2 of landscaped grounds, the architect-designed residence packs luxury appointments, modern conveniences and entertaining features across two substantial levels.
From a media /rumpus room, dedicated study and six generous bedrooms inside to a deluxe in-ground pool, sun lounging terrace and under-roof alfresco entertaining zone outside – the property hosts a multitude of lifestyle options for the whole family.
High ceilings, neutral tones and glass expanses welcome natural light, coastal breezes and leafy views to the open lifestyle space anchored by luxe travertine tiles and serviced by a contemporary open plan kitchen with a butler’s pantry.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with European appliances and Caesarstone bench tops
• Bi-fold doors allow a seamless flow to alfresco lounging, dining and entertaining
• Private Guest Wing with an impressive ensuite with private outdoor entry
• Media Room/ Rumpus Room
• Dedicated Office
• Good sized laundry with ample storage
• Impressive master suite incorporating a walk-in-wardrobe, with marble-tiled ensuite with a twin shower and double vanity
• View enriched balcony from master room
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes and 1 with walk-in-wardrobe incorporating a study nook
• Twin vanity bathroom with a bath tub and separate toilet
• 871m2 fenced, elevated block with idyllic treescape outlook
• Architect-designed dual-storey home spanning 50 squares
• 10,000L rain tank, 5kW solar inverter, cross flow ventilation
• Security alarm, ducted air conditioning, electric vehicle gate
• High Ceilings throughout entire home
• Low maintenance flat fully fenced yard
This contemporary lifestyle property backs on to an idyllic nature reserve and is just minutes from the M1, Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast best private schools, Varsity Train Station and Burleigh Beach.