Exceptional in design, position and lifestyle is this contemporary waterfront property in the sought-after social pocket of Broadbeach Waters.
Textures contrast with layers, shapes, bespoke elements and high-end materials to impart a warm and inviting ambience to the residence that is aesthetically impressive across two substantial levels.
It delivers a host of modern conveniences and luxury appointments including a butler’s pantry in the gourmet kitchen, wet bar in the media lounge, private pontoon on sheltered waterfront, and an integrated teppanyaki barbecue kitchen.
The floor plan imposes maximum privacy, sunlight, functionality and space from the family room, office, and dedicated media lounge to five large ensuited bedrooms including the luxury parent’s retreat comprising a private lounging area, waterfront balcony, and dressing room.
High ceilings, clean lines and glass expanses allow the interior to highlight water and skyline views from the open plan living, dining and kitchen before merging seamlessly outdoors. Tiled entertaining terraces edge the sun lounging deck, manicured lawns and in-ground pool while overlooking sheltered long water to the private pontoon and high-rises of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
Architect designed to complement its premier position on a large east-to-water block, this statement residence is within walking distance to patrolled beaches, cafes, transport and premier dining and shopping destinations.
* 690m2 block, east to wide water, with skyline views
* Dual-storey architect-designed home of approx. 60 sq
* Custom kitchen with butler’s pantry and stone benches
* Quality Merbau timber dividing features
* Custom home concrete benches
* Study, media lounge and private family room
* Master bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and retreat
* All 5 Bedrooms Ensuited
* Alfresco entertaining terrace with teppanyaki kitchen
* Private pontoon with power and water
* Waterfront pool
* Double lock up garage with extra off-street parking
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Smart wired throughout