Broadwater views add to the appeal of this spacious two-level apartment in Labrador’s tightly-held boutique complex, Broadwater Lodge. Situated just one unit back from the road in a lowset residential brick complex of just eight apartments, it presents entry level buying on the sought-after stretch of coastline overlooking manicured grounds of Len Fox Park to the Broadwater, Wavebreak Island, South Stradbroke Island and The Spit.
Interiors comprise open-plan living, dining and the kitchen on the entry with access to a rear courtyard. There are two bedrooms with ceiling fans, a bathroom with bath, balcony with Broadwater views, and parking space for one vehicle. The apartment is within a 400m radius of numerous restaurants and cafes – connected via the picturesque foreshore walkway – and is within 2.5km of Harbour Town Outlet Shopping, the revamped Australia Fair Shopping Centre and Gold Coast University Hospital.
* Spacious two-bedroom apartment across two floors
* Sought-after waterfront address on central Gold Coast
* Boutique brick complex of just 8 tightly-held units
* Open-plan living, dining and kitchen on ground floor
* Picturesque Broadwater views from top-floor balcony
* Within 400m of restaurants, cafes, parks and shops
* Low Body Corporate fees total $1,200 per year
* Small pets allowed.
Contact Michael Van Leeuwen on 0424 788 843 to arrange an inspection.