Enhancing the prestige of a large waterfront berth is this sophisticated dual-storey residence on an exclusive Broadbeach Waters island of just 20 luxury properties.
Substantial in size and lifestyle inclusions, the architect-designed home features a floor plan conducive to large families through multi-purpose rooms, a separation of living zones and privately-winged bedrooms. A harmonious colour palette is underpinned by bamboo and timber flooring while yellow glass splashbacks and pendant lights provide a burst of colour in the kitchen. It is further styled with white two-pak cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and stone bench tops.
Glass envelops the open-plan lifestyle zone welcoming natural light and a seamless affinity with the alfresco entertaining terrace. Set on sandstone, it is serviced by a full outdoor kitchen with a stone conversation bench, sink, fridge, a built-in barbecue and a wood fire pizza oven. Blinds allow for shelter, weather and privacy from the large pool with a wading shelf, a natural backdrop of vertical foliage and two sun-lounging decks. Manicured lawns extend to a gated boardwalk with a children’s playground, private beach and pontoon.
The property is close to the Nerang River and a host of world-class facilities including revamped Pacific Fair, Jupiters Hotel and Casino and the beach.
Its location, size, quality and in-house lifestyle amenities earns it fantastic returns as a holiday let home.
* 5 bedrooms , plus large study/ 6th bedroom , 3 bathrooms
* Architect-designed dual-storey home on 787m2 waterfront block
* Exclusive in-land island comprising just 20 luxury homes
* Custom kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances
* Generous media lounge, games or rumpus room with cabinetry
* Alfresco room with outdoor kitchen, lounge and pizza oven
* Private beach, pontoon, kids playground and waterfront boardwalk
* Large pool with wading shelf beside sun-lounging decks
* Ducted airconditioning, excess storage and double garage
- For Sale
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Request a Property Appraisal