Nestled in the prestigious Lakeview Downs Estate, designed to provide the ultimate setting for the relaxed Gold Coast lifestyle. 4000m2 of lush subtropical landscaped gardens, boasting a well presented double storey, 9 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 11 car garaging, perfect family entertainer.
Set within gently undulating hills, abundant wildlife, towering eucalyptus trees, walking trails, a tranquil lake with lakefront recreation areas plus BBQ, picnic and playground equipment.
Dual living opportunity, the main double storey masonry home on the ground floor has multiple light filled living areas, large media room, guest room/office, separate bathroom, laundry, three car garage, open plan living/dining and kitchen overlooking the extensive deck and pool area.
Ascending a wide staircase showcasing a crystal pendant chandelier, upstairs flows seamlessly with spotted gum timber floors, hosting 5 bedrooms, a separate living/study/games area and a large bathroom with separate bath and w.c. The north facing master bedroom has a generous sized ensuite plus walk-in robe.
Relax in this open-plan home that perfectly connects indoor/outdoor living with an extensive outdoor deck, resort style pool and spa area, plus a gorgeous fire pit for those dreamy nights with family and friends.
Surrounded by manicured lawns and private gardens the family will feel like they are living in their own private oasis. So much room to play, entertain, garden and just enjoy.
A modern extension was constructed in 2016 with a completely independent modern 3 bedroom home, large balcony, open plan living, kitchen plus a separate bathroom with a double basin and spa bath. Downstairs is an impressive 5 Star, high ceiling, 8 car garage with storage. This 8 car garage has been constructed semi underground and offers a comfortable working temperature all year round. Ideal for tinkering or a home business and has two fully automatic garage roller doors.
Location is everything with Mt Tamborine, Nerang and Coomera just minutes away, residents can enjoy close proximity to shopping and dining precincts, theme parks and schools, not to mention Gold Coasts world class beaches less than 25mins away.
Special features include but not limited to;
– Dual living capacity 9 Bedroom 4 Bathroom
Double Storey Home;
– Six good-sized light-filled bedrooms
– Three immaculate bathrooms including the master suite with a bath, guests or children’s bathroom with a separate toilet, large bathroom on the ground floor
– A north facing parent’s wing with a sitting room/office area and walk-in wardrobe
– Upstairs separate living/study/games area
– Open and light-filled kitchen with granite bench tops, gas stove and dual dish drawers
– Dining, kitchen and lounge room with views over the pool and outdoor entertainment area
– A split-level design with high ceilings, wide staircase and spotted gum flooring
– Large Media room, second lounge room or multipurpose room
– Separate Laundry, outdoor drying area
– Ducted vacuum system
– A three-car garage with automatic roller door
– Ducted air-conditioning, fly screens and fans throughout
Second Modern Living Quarters;
– Three generous bedrooms
– One immaculate modern bathroom with designer tiles, double basin and large bath
– Tiles and bamboo flooring throughout
– A second gourmet kitchen with sweeping granite bench tops, ample storage, gas stove and dishwasher
– Open plan living, (kitchen, dining, living)
– Large balcony with stunning sunset views
– Split air conditioning, fly screens and fans throughout
– Pool and Spa, pool deck and covered cabana
– Two large covered outdoor entertainment decks
– A second driveway access for storing a boat, trailer, caravan or cars
– Massive 8 car garage with storage and high ceilings
– High definition multi camera video surveillance system
– 5 kW Solar panels with a 4 kW inverter
– Solar hot water system
– Outdoor fire pit, fully landscaped gardens
– Located near national park
This family entertainer will be sure to tick all the boxes.
Join us at the Open Home