Located in a quiet and popular gated estate known as “Phoenix Palms”, this stunning residence certainly has that homely feel. Only a few kilometres from Surfers Paradise, enjoy the benefit of being so close to various attractions, yet appreciate the relaxed lifestyle away from the hustle & bustle.
This townhouse attracts natural light and will certainly impress you. Move straight in or rent out, the choice is yours. The option of a quick settlement is an option for the purchaser.
Spend your weekend by the complex pool, and enjoy access to various parks and sporting fields. Fellow residents love the convenience of being a short 300 metres walk to the Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre, bus stop, restaurants and popular cafes.
The floorplan is very practical with all three bedrooms upstairs, with the supporting 2 bathrooms and there is a downstairs toilet. Living spaces are generous in size, with the spacious lounge and dining area combining well with the small courtyard. A vibrant small garden completes this useable outdoor dining space.
Cooking enthusiasts will love the central kitchen and its quality appliances. Generous in size, it serves the home well and has a clear view of the lounge & dining area.
Located in the Bellview Park Primary School & Benowa State High School catchment zones.
* Popular gated estate nearby to local shops
* 3 Bedrooms (Huge master bedroom, balcony & ensuite)
* 2 Bathrooms (total 3 toilets, main bathroom has a bath tub)
* Single lock up garage with internal access + space to park 2 smaller cars and ample visitors car spaces in the complex
* Large kitchen, electric cooktop with range hood & Caesar stone bench top
* Separate laundry and really good storage throughout
* Complex pool
* Pet friendly complex (upon Body Corporate approval)
* On Site Manager living in complex
* Rental Appraisal: Approx. $700pw
* Body corporate levies: Approx. $94.43pw
* Public Transport (90m)
* Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre (130m)
* Southport Golf Club (600m)
* Bellevue Park State School (1.1km)
* Southport Racecourse (2.3km)
* Surfers Paradise Beach (3.3km)
* The Southport School (3.6km)
**Distances are approximate only**