Soaring walls of glass envelop the 511m2 floor plan of this tri-level penthouse to expose a breathtaking coastal vista from Labrador’s exclusive waterfront tower, The Grand.
Rising three luxury levels from the 14th floor with a sought-after northeast aspect, all-encompassing views capture The Broadwater, South Stradbroke Island, Pacific Ocean, northern coastline and imposing Gold Coast Hinterland.
Natural light falls on a modern foundation of polished concrete across the fluid open living room, dining space and white kitchen with appointed European stainless-steel appliances, an island dining bar and stone surfaces.
There is a media lounge, open library, modern main bathroom, large laundry and four bedrooms including the designer master suite afforded a spa ensuite and private riverfront balcony.
Spectacular views are embraced from the private rooftop equipped with an integrated barbecue kitchen, covered alfresco lounging area and open-air dining terrace.
The Grand is ground by a variety of dining options while residents’ only resort-inspired facilities include a heated infinity pool with a waterfall, heated spa, sauna, steam room and barbecue areas.
It sits across from a sheltered swimming beach, boardwalk, foreshore parklands, boat ramp and iconic Charis Seafoods while being within moments to shopping precincts including Harbour Town, Runaway Bay and Australia Fair.
* Grand tri-level penthouse spanning 511m2
* Stunning views of coastline, ocean and hinterland
* Lift access from secure basement to 14th level
* Media loungeroom, open library/sitting room
* Open living, dining and contemporary kitchen
* Master bedroom with spa ensuite and balcony
* Private rooftop terrace with barbecue kitchen
* Resort facilities, allocated parking for four cars
Body Corporate Around $220 Per week
Please call Ludovic today if you want to inspection 0481 466 688