Tucked well away from the hustle and bustle of the road, in secluded serenity lies this gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. With two living areas, a huge kitchen, generous sized bedrooms, 2 garden sheds, 2 car garaging and a 2 car carport you’ll never be short of storage, space or reasons to stay home and relax.
Warm and welcoming in winter, and a tropical hideaway in summer this home has a genuine versatility that you simply won’t find every day. The spacious design and well-considered layout features newly resealed South African slate floors throughout, air conditioning, a freestanding bath to the large main bathroom, combustion fireplace and enormous outdoor living areas with endless entertaining options.
In fact the outdoor spaces is where this home truly shines. A huge inground pool and spa is the focal point of your own private, tropical oasis. Surrounded by well-established gardens, a gazebo, fully covered outdoor entertaining area, wetbar and an outdoor fire pit, there is no better setting for endless fun-filled summer days and lazy evenings.
Extensive front and back verandahs make the property feel double the size, and lend themselves perfectly to multiple indoor/outdoor living options – ideal for families needing a little extra space.
If all of this isn’t enough you can also expect to find:
• A fishpond with sunken seating area
• Solar power hot water – 350lt Hot water system
• 3 phase power to garage
• Fully fenced perimeter
• Septic/grey water system
• Dual under-sink water filter
• Water tank (3,000 litre) with pressure pump for garden
• Roof restoration and house repainted, 50mm blanket insulation in roof
• Arch bridge over pond and entrance
• Quality bitumen driveway with large turning circle
• Western red cedar pool pumphouse
• Indian stone bullnose pool capping
If it’s privacy and comfort you seek, then look no further. Contact Alex Nash on 0400 200 210 today for more details or to inspect this magnificent property.