Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this fully renovated family home goes beyond what you see. Combining space, style and privacy and surrounded by the beautiful native wildlife of Tallebudgera, this property is all about how it makes you feel!
Recently renovated and located on approximately 1.7 acres of prime land, this home is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to live in complete privacy, amongst the nature and beauty of Tallebudgera without having to compromise on location.
The house is bathed in natural light and features a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living areas, entertaining spaces and open plan kitchen. The large North-East facing entertaining area overlooks the large pool and lush backyard, perfect for the tranquil hinterland lifestyle and entertaining all year round.
The property features a separate garage with a studio and brand new bathroom and a large shed providing potential for dual living or business/work from home opportunities.
The property is within close proximity to cafes & restaurants, surrounded by a selection of prestigious schools and only a few kilometres away from the iconic Gold Coast beaches and shopping centres.
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 8 Car spaces + Off street parking
– Open plan modern farm house inspired kitchen with gas cooking
– Top of the range appliances (oven duo)
– High ceilings throughout
– Master bedroom with ensuite and retreat/4th bedroom
– Modern main bathroom with large bathtub
– Spacious north facing entertaining patio
– Beautiful private backyard including Australian native trees and multiple fruit trees.
– Swimming Pool
– Large shed with power
– Separate driveway to the shed
– Solar system
– Studio with own brand new bathroom and Split A/C (currently used as a beauty salon)
– Water tank
Experience the tranquillity of this family home for yourself!
Arrange your inspection today with Ludovic Mahu 0481 466 688