The Owners have purchased elsewhere, we can accommodate a fast settlement
Three things we love about 21 King Charles Drive;
– Contemporary style family home with a great floorplan
– Light filled spacious home built for an entertainer
– The indoor-outdoor flow – true Queensland living
This idyllic Sovereign Islands grand family home is sleek sophistication at its best. Built for entertainers with multiple living and dining areas including a 5-star outdoor alfresco area, this waterfront contemporary family home completed with world class finishes, can only be described as breathtaking.
Located on one of the most desirable Sovereign Island streets, with a one-acre park less than 250 metres away and bridge-free boating access with a pontoon suitable for two 50-foot boats.
This opulent home offers the ultimate Queensland waterfront lifestyle, with protected resort style outdoor entertaining areas. Spend your days lounging by the pool and your evenings including the genuine wood fire pizza oven which is perfect for family pizza nights. This home is truly built to fit into any families lifestyle.
Allowing you to entertain on a grand scale with ease, this great open floor plan home is move in ready.
This property will be sold by Auction on November 20th at 1pm if not sold prior – offers prior to auction are encouraged.
Premium property features:
– 5 generous-sized bedrooms with an option for a 6th bedroom
– Separate executive study with hardwired internet, perfect for working from home
– Newly carpeted with NZ premium wood-grain textured carpet
– The whole house has been upgraded to LED lighting
– Stylish gourmet kitchen with feature marble bench & Caesarstone with Miele appliances
– Walk-in Butler’s Pantry with sink & glass brick tiles splashback. The home also features 2x Vintec (wine/champagne/ chocolate fridges)
– Alfresco area features Primo Smoker, wood fire pizza oven, seperate gas wok & BBQ
– State of the art sound proof media room 7 surround speakers with tiered floor strip light x10 leather cinema recliners and bar
– Games/ gym room with storage
– Heavy duty pontoon newly carpeted incorporated 3-sided fenders with room to moor two large boats, easily fitting 15m (50 ft) boats with bridge free access
– Solar heated swimming pool. LED remote-control colour lights in the pool & spa
– LPG Gas Fireplace in the lounge
– Security system throughout, video intercom with key pad entry & smart phone access
– Ducted vacuum system both ground floor and upstairs
– Automatic sprinkler system
– 18.55 KW Solar System
About Sovereign Islands
– A gated and secure waterfront estate
– 24 hours patrolled security via car
– Maintained parks and gardens for residence use
– Bridge free boating
– 5 mins to the Paradise Point village
– 10 mins to Runaway Bay shopping village
Contact Ludovic today to inspect! 0481 466 688