This Benowa property is truly unique, with its colourful landscaped gardens set back from the broad, expansive footpath sets the scene for what is to follow and really says …”Welcome to our beautiful home”.
This modern home newly built in 2006 is situated in one of the Gold Coast most sought after suburbs. With its large natural timber front doors leading into a spacious entry with cleverly positioned privacy wall separating the main living from the entry. What will surprise you with this home is the feeling of space with its open plan design, high ceilings and oversized bedrooms make this the perfect family home.
Purposely designed for the entertainer at heart with its expansive living area flowing seamlessly to the covered back patio through large bi fold doors so you can cater for large family gatherings with ease.
– Huge Master bedroom, cleverly located away from other bedrooms, with fully outfitted walk in robe and generous ensuite.
– 2 additional double bedrooms with built in robes
– Fully appointed modern main bathroom
– Large chefs kitchen with an abundance of bench space , walk in pantry, and draws galore
– Dedicated media room with insulated walls (great for those movie nights!)
– Separate study room with dual work stations, home hardwired for cable computer connections and boosted wireless setup.
– Huge laundry with lots of bench space, large linen closet and separate powder room
– Double auto garage with work bench and storage cabinets
– Fully natural, easy maintenance landscaped gardens with paver pathways
– Close to shopping centres, medical centres, schools and public transport
– Generous 771sqm land size
Benowa is one of the most practical and convenient suburbs the Gold Coast has to offer, located close enough to all the action yet far enough away from it all. It is frequently high-lighted on major property reports as being a property “Hot Spot” assured of ongoing demand and outstanding Capital Growth. Benowa is centrally located only three kilometres from Surfers Paradise and is a popular suburb choice for anyone wanting to be located in the central hub. Most of the streets are tree-lined and with the Nerang River and many canals easily accessible, the area is a popular choice for waterfront lovers & boaties. There are many parks available including the “Rosser Park” Botanical Gardens which has an abundance of waterbirds and comprises of 31 hectares of parks and gardens reserve. There are numerous schools, shopping centres and sporting & medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst offering easy access and only minutes away via main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater & parklands, cafes, restaurants, CBD’s and the M1 giving easy access to Brisbane & Coolangatta.