Prestigious Andrea Avenue in Broadbeach Waters is the perfect setting for this near new designer property, covering approx. 60 squares over three spacious levels. The all-glass entry, accesses a stylish modern living environment where neutral-toned decor will welcome your individual furnishing style. Zoned air conditioning, high ceilings and tinted glazing all contribute to comfortable living, with a choice of venues for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. Lounge and dining areas on the ground floor open to an undercover terrace with bbq kitchen and plunge pool, embraced by frameless glass fencing for uninterrupted water views.
The open plan kitchen features gleaming Calacutta marble benchtops and integrated Miele appliances, with a butler’s pantry at the rear. A fifth bedroom or home office off the entry includes a built-in robe and garden outlook to the gatehouse. On the mid level adjoins four family bedrooms, the master offering a fully fitted dressing room and ensuite with double shower and twin marble vanities. The top level is a private haven in the sky… a casual entertaining lounge opening to a approx. 17m. long terrace with spectacular views over water to the Gold Coast skyline & hinterland as your backdrop. Timber stairs with frameless glass balustrades link each level, while the extensive use of glass throughout maximises natural light and views.
• Security system, and ducted air conditioning
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car
• Miele appliances include two ovens, coffee machine, and gas cooktop
• Polished concrete floors, plush charcoal carpets, oak flooring upstairs
• TV & data points to all bedrooms, colour intercom to gatehouse
• Saltwater pool, artificial grass at beachfront, elegant entry landscaping
• Easy walk to Star Casino, Convention Centre, Broadbeach’s fine dining & retail precinct
• Solar 20 x 320w panels & 20 x 18 micro
• Private rooftop with 320 degree views of the Gold Coast
Overseas Vendor instructs immediate sale!!