Welcome to Longbank, a stunning modern contemporary residence encompassed by an enclave of exceptional and architecturally designed inner city homes.
Boasting a sense of luxury, solidified by an incredible floor plan with dual occupancy potential, this undeniably private residence has all the trimmings one would expect of pure class and exceptional finish.
In today’s busy environment, this cleverly designed property offers a selection of work at home spaces via the office/retreat on the top level, alternatively the ground floor bedroom has it own separate entrance.
The property boasts tranquil water and tree lined vistas all the while adjoining dog friendly parkland plus walking trail.
– Beautifully renovated, undeniably private, multi level home
– Dual occupancy potential for extended relatives or guests
– Inner city location with ease of access to all things Gold Coast
– Boasting tranquil water and tree lined vistas, adjoining dog friendly parkland and walk trail.
– Award winning in-ground pool and fully fenced surrounds
– The master bedroom is palatial and light filled with spacious robes and ensuite
– Multiple living areas internally and externally
– 3 generous bathrooms in total
– Downstairs will have a fully functional kitchenette that will provide you the option for a dual living opportunity
– Island kitchen with plenty of storage and high end appliances
– Extra large storage/home gym area
– Security alarm plus crimsafe screens and doors throughout
– Vacuum aid, gutter guard, rainwater tank, veggie garden
– Spacious bedroom on main level with two way bathroom to eliminate stair use.
– High ceilings, square set cornicing, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans
– Double garage with additional off street parking
– Built 2011
– Land size: 414sqm
– Property size: 395sqm (345sqm internal, 50sqm external)
– 600m to Southport Golf Club
– 1.2km to Gold Coast Turf Club
– 2.4km to HOTA (Home Of The Arts)
– 3.2km to Surfers Paradise Beach
– A selection of State Schools within a 2km radius
– 3.3km to The Southport School
– 3.2km Pindara Private Hospital
– 7.2km to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
3 Tashey Court, Bundall is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The property has been advertised on many websites to which it may have been put into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Please note, all interested parties looking to purchase the property should make their own inspections and enquiries and seek their own independent legal advice before signing a contract of sale, to satisfy themselves that all details relating to the property are correct.
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
For further information contact Mike Valdez or Nick Jamieson.