Located in a whisper quiet position, encompassing the widest water vistas sits an opportunity to secure an incredible 3 bedroom + study sky home in the ever sought after South Lakes.
Boasting a northeast aspect harnessing the suns natural light and leaves the abode sun-kissed from sunrise through to sunset. All the while capturing those beautiful summer breezes.
Enjoying maintenance free living, this versatile property offers a sense of luxury, space and freedom. The highly appointed finishes and fixtures add to the grandeur and inviting warmth of both living and sleeping quarters.
If you’re worried about lack of car spaces and storage, let me ease your mind. This sky home is equipped with secure side by side car spaces and was purchased with not 1, but 2 generous storage cages.
There are some incredible resort facilities on offer, however if you’re feeling adventurous, you’re short drive to Burleigh Beach, Robina Town Centre and the prestigious Bond University. You also have an abundance of local cafes and restaurants at your fingertips.
With scenic walking trails around Lake Orr it truly embraces a fun filled and relaxed lifestyle.
– Northeast facing sky home with sweeping wide water vistas
– Whisper quiet position and sundrenched all day long
– Free flowing open floor plan kitchen / dining / living with high ceilings
– Expansive balcony offering an abundance of entertaining options
– 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, separate office/4th bedroom
– Master bedroom with incredible outlook, ensuite and walk-in-robe
– An entertainers kitchen with plenty of storage
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Resort facilities boasting massive lap pool, bbq and entertaining spaces
– Residents lounge, gymnasium, sauna, top golf
– Manicured landscape surround
– Security gated complex with onsite managers
– Pet friendly complex
– Burleigh Beach (4.7kms)
– Robina Town Centre (2.6kms)
– Bond University (3.5kms)
– Varsity College Primary Campus (400m)
– Varsity College Secondary Campus (2.2kms)
– Aldi Varsity Lakes (650m)
– M1 Motorway (2.1km)
– Easy T Shopping Centre (1.7kms)
– Bunnings Robina (2.2kms)
– Sports House Varsity Lakes (850m)
*Distances are approximate
– Body corporate levies: $86.90 per week approx.
– Council rates: $1,018.05 1/2 yearly
– Water rates: $467.42 quarterly
For further information contact Mike Valdez or Trevor Groves.